Wednesday 2 May 2012

Get motivated And Enhance Your Life

Success

Education, learning and helping people grow are my passions. I have been working in adult education in the business field for more than 15 years. Sadly I have seen far too many people simply not participating in life. Like the saying above says. Some people simply don't succeed because they fail to show up...to life. Procrastinating and putting off your goals is the easiest way to wake up one day thinking I hate my life, I don't like my home, I hate my job....then they get up and go and watch sports, or movies or go out drinking. They forget about how much they hate their life for a little while until....the next morning and it starts all over again.
mountain climbing



As a Business Teacher and Education Manager at RMIT University and as a private trainer I found the most fulfilling component of my job was mentoring and motivating my students and staff. Many people just need someone to show faith in them, and help them to put in place the steps they need to take to achieve their goals.

Active sport success

I am ecstatic to finally turn this passion into a website so hopefully I can encourage and assist anyone wanting to make some positive changes toward a better more fulfilling life.

 It's not about having a perfect life.
 It is about making the most of the life you have!!! 
Life is a gift. 
Now lets not waste a day of it!

motivational poster



No comments:

Post a Comment